Walking the walk is as important as pie (which is pretty important, I think we can all agree). In light of this truism, I have been doing some intensive intuitive development. I am currently writing an eBook/eCourse on Steps to Developing Intuition and see it as only perfectly proper that I, too, am PRACTICING using my own intuition. So, when messages come through that tell me to change the way I do things... Well... I guess I'd better listen!
Here are some of the insights I've gained so far:
1) Create an Annual Subscription to Horoscopes for the Sun AND the Moon (sneak preview coming soon! It will show up here, in the Newsletter!)
A) Offer a Retrograde 'Survival Kit' Add-on (for any planets that will be retrograde that year)
2) Offer live workshops (as opposed to ongoing live classes)
3) Write and release (at least) two eBooks/eCourses:
A) The Chiron Whine
B) Steps to Developing Intuition
4) Start a Podcast (The Beautiful Astrology Podcast, due out after Mars goes direct/at the end of Summer!)
5) Create fun Quizzes for people to take that will actually have some meaning for their daily lives
6) Continue gathering the Goddesses for Venus Archetype SoulCollage® Soireés
7) Reinstate my Venus Mandala Project (but not until She is back in Scorpio!)
8) Institute Wandering Star Walks (I'm especially excited about this one!)
9) Offer inspiring and meaningful lectures & discussions
10) Start Painting. Keep Writing.
And, there is probably more forthcoming! It's all pretty clear. I am both excited and humbled by this experience. I have been following cutting edge leaders in creative entrepreneurship for some time, many of whom suggest that the best way to make the most of yourself is to do exactly what I'm doing: listen within and let it out. It is a very simple function, though not necessarily an easy process. It has definitely taken ME some time to come around to myself in this way (Saturn square and Neptune square may have BOTH had an influence!). At any rate, I am looking forward to seeing the new old me emerge through this fine work of becoming more myself and hoping, especially, that you may be inspired or emboldened to allow the same for yourself! Here's to authenticity, alignment, and many more blessings sure to come.
Love & Light,